Fresh, nutty-sweet, plump, crunchy, raw almonds! These premium quality almonds mean business, both in flavour and nutrition. We import only the very best California almonds. They’re so good, in fact, they get a fancy French name, nonpareil, which means, unparalleled. Ooh la la! Loaded protein, fibre and fat, Ayoub’s almonds are also a great source of vitamins, minerals … and the best of all, antioxidants. Our almonds have a smooth, natural flavour and a light coloured skin. Because the skin is smooth and uniform, these almonds are easily processed into a variety of other products (like slivered). We offer our almonds in a variety forms and flavours including raw, raw slivered, raw sliced, raw blanched, lime and pepper, lime and saffron, slightly salted and everyone’s favourite, spicy.
- Almonds are native to the Middle East, but the US is now the biggest producer
- #1 in protein, fibre, calcium and vitamin E (of all nuts)
- Brain food: improves functioning + enhances alertness and memory
- Crush into your morning smoothie
- Add a handful of sliced almonds to spinach salad
THE INSIDE SCOOP
- Chocolate manufacturers use ~40% of the world's total almonds!