Raw Brazil Nuts
Where do our Brazil nuts come from? Brazil, of course! These large, oily nuts are becoming one of the hottest foods for improving health AND longevity. At the top of the list is selenium, which helps boost your metabolism, decreases the aging of your skin, boosts testosterone in men and protects against breast cancer in women. Look for our Brazil nuts in the raw section.
- Brazil nuts offer a triple play of healthy living by improving sexual performance, protecting against cancer and boosting your metabolism. Two to four nuts a day is recommended.
- Boosts your immune system
- High in selenium
- Pop one inside a pitted date/prune for a sweet and crunchy after meal snack
- Ultimate Antioxidant Meal: brazil nut pesto, pasta, broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes
THE INSIDE SCOOP
- Grows at the top of 150-foot-tall trees in round wooden capsules (weigh up to 5kg and fall at the speed of 80km/h!)