Raw Macadamia Nuts
Naturally, our macadamia nuts are imported from Hawaii (although the trees are native to eastern Australia). This soft, oily and delicious nut features many healthy benefits and are a rich source of energy. They are also rich in many micronutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential to optimum health. Just 100g of macadamia nuts provide nearly 25% of daily intake of dietary fibre. We offer this delicious nut in the raw.
- Macadamia trees can grow up to 15m in height!
FLAVOUR + TEXTURE
- Pleasantly sweet, rich and buttery
- Smooth and crunchy
- Excellent source of energy
- Enhances metabolism
- Ground as a filler in your next backyard burger (+ add a slice of pineapple!)
THE INSIDE SCOOP
- Macadamias are the hardest nut (shell) to crack - it takes 300psi of pressure!